Coupon Network

Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's a Great Day to Shop at Smith's!


Thanks to Netflix, I haven't bought a DVD for a while now, but I couldn't resist 20th Century Fox's film Rio. Or "the bird movie" as its known at my house. I priced checked at a few different places, and I found it to be the same price at Smith's and at Walmart. But, when you buy it at Smith's they have a peelie coupon on the display that gets you a Free Little Debbie Big Pack with Rio purchase.

If you get the chance to swing by Smith's today, 8/6/11, it is also customer appreciation day. They are handing out FREE cake, punch, and having raffles for more Free stuff every 15 minutes! Combine this with the Hamburger Helper on sale for $1 each, get them for $0.75 each by using your $0.75/3 SS 7/17 coupon, and printing a catalina if you buy 4 or more boxes, and really is a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment