Coupon Network

Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Mega Swag Bucks Day!



Fridays are a good day to get your SWAG on! On Fridays, you can earn double, even TRIPLE swagbucks just searching the web.

What the heck is Swagbucks anyways?
Swagbucks is a rewards site where you can earn virtual currency by doing things that you already do every day!

How do I earn these Swagbucks?
Its EASY! You can earn them by doing simple things like searching the web, shopping at your favorite retailer, phone recycling, submitting polls, or completing special offers. My favorite way to earn is to search or complete special offers. I just change my home page to Swagbucks and anytime that I need to search something, I use them! The special offers are super simple too- learn to earn a FREE Swagbuck every day. They also frequently hide special Swagcodes in places like the Swag Blog. If you download the Swagbucks Toolbar, you’ll earn a free one each day just for using it!

What can I really buy with these Swagbucks?
Well for starters, I buy gift cards! I really love buying Amazon or Target gift cards with mine because they don’t require that many Swagbucks to buy. They have even just recently added some nice restaurants as well. Sometimes they even have sales. Along with those, you can buy things like magazine subscriptions, music, they even have earrings!
I've been at this for less than one month, and have earned my first Amazon gift card, and am only 100 pts away from my second! I am soo getting free diapers!

So why not head over to Swagbucks and sign up if you haven’t?

No comments:

Post a Comment